Todos hablan del mulatito estos dias, que el mulatito ya tomo el poder, que nunca un negro habia sido presidente, que si ayudará a los inmigrantes mexicanos, que a todo lo malo se relaciona con lo negro (el agujero negro, el negro porvenir, suerte negra, etc), en fin, lo cierto es que Obama ha puesto un pie en la historia convirtiendose en el prietito del arroz para los estados unidos, un pais donde hace algunas decadas tenian hermosas cacerias humanas de negros, para cazarlos se vestian con trajes de gala blancos cubiertos hasta la cabeza y usaban mi apodo tres veces (asi como candiman ) KKK.
Esto nos habla de la influencia que han tomado inmigrantes en el pais de la esperanza, se han convertido en un grupo que decide elecciones y el martes pasado, comenzó a escribirse una historia donde millones de ojos estarán atentos, muchas interrogantes nos asaltan con buenos y malos presagios, pero algo es seguro, este presidente será recordado como un parteaguas para la politica estadounidense.
la Agenda del mulatito y el tal vicepresidente Biden tiene muchas cosas interesantes, les recomiendo que la lean. Enseguida les muestro algunas (en inglés) las cuales iré traduciendo despues ya que ando corto de tiempo:
- Bring People Out of the Shadows: Support a system that allows undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens
- Work with Mexico: Promote economic development in Mexico to decrease illegal immigration.
- Doubling the production of alternative energy in the next three years.
- Expanding broadband across America, so that a small business in a rural town can connect and compete with their counterparts anywhere in the world.
- Now is the time to press Iraq’s leaders to take responsibility for their future and to invest their oil revenues in their own reconstruction.There is no military solution to Iraq’s political differences
- Immediately upon taking office, Obama will give his Secretary of Defense and military commanders a new mission in Iraq: ending the war
- Bring Government into the 21st Century: Use technology to reform government and improve the exchange of information between the federal government and citizens while ensuring the security of our networks. Appoint the nation's first Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to ensure the safety of our networks and lead an interagency effort, working with chief technology and chief information officers of each of the federal agencies, to ensure that they use best-in-class technologies and share best practices.
- Increase Science and Math Graduates: Improve science and math education in K through 12 to prepare more students for these studies in college. Work to increase our number of science and engineering graduates and encourage undergraduates studying math and science to pursue graduate studies. Increase the representation of minorities and women in the science and technology pipeline, tapping the diversity of America to meet the increasing demand for a skilled workforce.
- Advance the Biomedical Research Field: Support investments in biomedical research, as well as medical education and training in health-related fields
- Cut taxes for 95 percent of workers and their families with a tax cut of $500 for workers or $1,000 for working couples.
- Provide generous tax cuts for low- and middle-income seniors, homeowners, the uninsured, and families sending a child to college or looking to save and accumulate wealth.
- End Racial Profiling: President Obama and Vice President Biden will ban racial profiling by federal law enforcement agencies and provide federal incentives to state and local police departments to prohibit the practice.
- Make Math and Science Education a National Priority: Obama and Biden will recruit math and science degree graduates to the teaching profession and will support efforts to help these teachers learn from professionals in the field. They will also work to ensure that all children have access to a strong science curriculum at all grade levels.
- Create the American Opportunity Tax Credit: Obama and Biden will make college affordable for all Americans by creating a new American Opportunity Tax Credit. This universal and fully refundable credit will ensure that the first $4,000 of a college education is completely free for most Americans, and will cover two-thirds the cost of tuition at the average public college or university and make community college tuition completely free for most students. Recipients of the credit will be required to conduct 100 hours of community service
Fuente: Casa Blanca